"Someday's gonna be a busy day..."

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Three reasons why my husband rocks


1) He knew I'd have a difficult day yesterday, and called me twice just to say hi.
2) He went grocery shopping, walked the dog and did the dishes - just 'cause.
3) I opened the freezer today to find a whole rasher of BACON (my favourite dead animal, which D doesn't like) and the junk food cupboard to find a whole bag of CHEEZ DOODLES (he prefers ripple chips). It was like finding two separate notes that said, "Kim, I love you. I want you to be happy. And a little fatter."

So yeah, he's good. And handsome. And kind. And funny. What more could a girl ask for? I'm so glad I bought that black short dress yesterday with him in mind.

5 comments:

Gingham Skies said...

The little unexpecteds certainly are the best aren't they?

Lois said...

awwwwwww......
sometimes they do things that are just so thoughtful and unexpected and you rememeber why you married them.

Kimber said...

Yeah. He's a keeper.

tanzi said...

I echo Lois' "awwwwwwww". Yay!
Hope you're having a better day. xoxo

tanzi said...

Oh, and did he get ME anything? I'll wear a black dress, too.