"Someday's gonna be a busy day..."

Thursday 26 January 2012

Boo to the Flu

We have been pretty fortunate this winter so far - the kids have only had a few mild sniffle attacks, and we've managed to steer clear of the bronchitis, tonsillitis and c-dif that plagued our lives from November-January last year.

But.

Dylan has croup, which I thought was a 19th century thing.

And now the dreaded "bum explosion" flu has arrived, and it's here with a vengeance. Dylan and I had it on the weekend, and now D and I have it full force. Jade seems to have escaped the worst of it, and only has a cough (I am touching wood vigorously right now!) so we shipped her off to Grandma's to be sequestered for the day.

So.

No blogs for me right now...or work...or food...or fun.

BLEAH!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Bummer (punn intended)
Get well soon...and if you think it'll help, I'll touch wood vigorously too.